Monday, August 21, 2017

MY GOD LIVES, EL-SHADAI.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



It's not about what I accomplish, or what I achieve in this world, God taught me the most important thing is "eternal life". It's pointless to gain everything in this world and go to hell ...". May the Holyspirit always teach me this and may brethren.

" The best gift I can ever give to my family is salvation and it's only possible through the Holyspirit".


"A purpose too big to accomplish without looking to God, trusting and having faith in Him always" 


"Thank you God for teaching me this".


The most powerful weapon tool God taught was that of "PRAYER"


               "EL-SHADAI"

"The God of " the Impossible".

"Can you find a friend so faithful than Jesus Christ" ? NEVER!!!

"I started living when I gave my life to God, I put to death my flesh, it's no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me. Amen".

"Wisdom, Knowledge and understanding come from God". 

" Learn to fear and respect God and obey His teachings and commandments".

Hey you!! Yeah, I mean you reading this.... 
Our Mighty Loving God loves you so so so much....

By Everlyne Kemunto Motitikwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment